- Dr George Ibrahim for Patient Treatment or for Provider Training
- Priapus Shot® Procedure (P-Shot®)
- Orgasm Shot® (O-Shot®) Procedure
- Testosterone Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Lichen Sclerosus Treatment
- Application for O-Shot® Online Training
- Application for P-Shot® Online Training
Find nearest certified P-Shot® provider world wide (click)<–
(anyone not on this list is not certified to provide the procedure)
Is it OK to do a Priapus Shot® procedure after a penile implant? Why should you? What’s the danger to avoid?
Drs Joseph Banno (board certified urologist) & Charles Runels (inventor of the P-Shot® procedure) discuss the issue…
These videos offer answers…
- Physicians who took part in the interviews: J
- Research–Stem Cells “died” but still benefit (from the growth factors)
- Research–PRP improves nerve function and erection (increased arterial pressure within the penis).
- A visual demonstration on the ankle (showing how PRP can restore healthy tissue).
- Find a Priapus Shot® provider (physicians not listed here are imposters).
I suffer from ED due to venous leakage. I have asked the local providers about this and they say they do not know what results are typical in this instance. Can you please let me know if the shot works for such a case and how successful has it been. If it does work – Is it a slight improvement or in most cases a full improvement? Are the veins reconstituted or is it just the capillaries?
Dr. Banno (who appears in the above video) & other Priapus Shot® providers may be found here <–
How are you? Hope all is good. This great!
Patient question, please.
70 year old male presents to office stating that he has enjoyed 5-7 days of sexual activity with his wife status post penial implant at age 66. Reports prior to implant that he had to take Viagra daily/nightly in order to obtain an erection. Penis is 6 inches erect – 4 on outside and 2 that stays within canal with girth just under 2 cm. He is still able to ejaculate and has some sensation, however would like more. Would this individual benefit from the Priapus Shot in anyway, as he is under sure as am I about blood flow s/p implant. (By the way, the wife also enjoys sex daily and is 56 and scheduled an O-Shot!)
Answer. The consensus answer on this seems to be in 2 parts…
1. To NOT do the Priapus Shot® into the SHAFT post implant.
2. Priapus Shot® into the GLANS may be helpful.
Please pay very careful attention to their answers from the urologists in our group of Priapus Shot® providers.
Providers and patients feel free to add to the comments.