- Priapus Shot® for improved erectile function and for Peyronie's<--click<--
- Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) procedure for growth (click)<--
- Priapus Shot® procedure helps regenerate new nerve (post prostate surgery)
- More research showing how PRP prepared and used properly can facilitate new nerve growth (for improved sensation and function).
- Priapus Shot® procedure first suggested as possibility ("growth factors) in J Urol 2003
- Treating BXO (lichen sclerosus) with the Priapus Shot® procedure
Find the nearest Priapus Shot® provider (those not on this list are not certified to do the procedure and are legal imposters) Click<--
- Peyronie's Disease. This text gives an excellent review of the various treatments for Peyronie's disease. It was written 5 years after the Priapus Shot® procedure was invented. Page 164 refers to the Priapus Shot® procedure.
- With surgery, "recurrence and ED rates[s] are high and some patients may experience permanent loss of sensation." "...not acceptable to many patients because the 'loss' of penile length."
- Combination therapy works better than one therapy alone (there can be a synergy).
- Pump therapy corrected 51% of men-- satisfied with pump therapy alone (10 minutes twice a day). They did no other therapy in combination with the pump. Side effect was increase in length. This study in rats shows why the pump may help (click).
- CoQ10 in double blind study.
- Vitamin E. 1,200 IU daily.
- Platelet rich plasma plasma for fibrosis and scar treatment.
- Platelet rich plasma for autoimmune.
- Platelet rich plasma for lichen sclerosus.
- PRP supporting Priapus Shot® for Peyronie's Disease
- Another study indicating that the Priapus Shot® could be more beneficial and with fewer side effects than Xiapex for Peyronie's
- Correct Testosterone deficiency to help Peyronie's. Here's a link to all the tests I normally do.
- Walking associated with decreased inflammation and improved erection. For full benefit, it's best if the man works up to 21-25 miles per week.
- Cialis daily alone or in combination.
- Safety Information about Xiaflex (collagenase).
Notice that the rate of ED is 0.4% in placebo and 1.8% in the Xiaflex group
--> So, the implied incidence of ED from Xiafex would be 1.8 - 0.4 = 1.4% Also, note that the rate of known rupture from Xiaflex is 0.5%. The rate of possible rupture (heard a popping sound or extensive bruising, etc.) was 0.9%.
0.5 + 0.9 = 1.4% (click here to see the warning box). So, both of those stats support a rate of rupture/ED secondary to Xiaflex would be around 1.4% or 1 in 70.
- Physicians and nurse practitioners click to apply to join our group of Priapus Shot® providers.
Apply to participate in this new study showing growth from the Priapus Shot® procedure...