Research Supporting the Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) Procedure
Israeli, Joseph M., Soum D. Lokeshwar, Iakov V. Efimenko, Thomas A. Masterson, and Ranjith Ramasamy. “The Potential of Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections and Stem Cell Therapy for Penile Rejuvenation.” International Journal of Impotence Research, November 6, 2021, 1–8. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41443-021-00482-z.
Poulios, Evangelos, Ioannis Mykoniatis, Nikolaos Pyrgidis, Filimon Zilotis, Paraskevi Kapoteli, Dimitrios Kotsiris, Dimitrios Kalyvianakis, and Dimitrios Hatzichristou. “Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Improves Erectile Function: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial.” Journal of Sexual Medicine 18, no. 5 (May 1, 2021): 926–35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsxm.2021.03.008. A very helpful study; but, interesting that they did this study and claim to be "the first clinical trial exploring the role of PRP in the management of ED" as if all the other papers on this page do not exist.
- Priapus Shot® for improved erectile function and for Peyronie's<--click<--
- Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) procedure for growth (click)<--
- Priapus Shot® procedure helps regenerate new nerve (post prostate surgery)
- More research showing how PRP prepared and used properly can facilitate new nerve growth (for improved sensation and function).
- Priapus Shot® procedure first suggested as possibility ("growth factors) in J Urol 2003
- Treating BXO (lichen sclerosus) with the Priapus Shot® procedure
Find the nearest Priapus Shot® provider (those not on this list are not certified to do the procedure and are illegal imposters) Click<--
- Peyronie's Disease. This text gives an excellent review of the various treatments for Peyronie's disease. It was written 5 years after the Priapus Shot® procedure was invented. Page 164 refers to the Priapus Shot® procedure.
- With surgery, "recurrence and ED rates[s] are high and some patients may experience permanent loss of sensation." "...not acceptable to many patients because the 'loss' of penile length."
- Combination therapy works better than one therapy alone (there can be a synergy).
- Pump therapy corrected 51% of men-- satisfied with pump therapy alone (10 minutes twice a day). They did no other therapy in combination with the pump. Side effect was increase in length. This study in rats shows why the pump may help (click).
- CoQ10 in double blind study.
- Vitamin E. 1,200 IU daily.
- Platelet rich plasma plasma for fibrosis and scar treatment.
- Platelet rich plasma for autoimmune.
- Platelet rich plasma for lichen sclerosus.
- PRP supporting Priapus Shot® for Peyronie's Disease
- Another study indicating that the Priapus Shot® could be more beneficial and with fewer side effects than Xiapex for Peyronie's
- Correct Testosterone deficiency to help Peyronie's. Here's a link to all the tests I normally do.
- Walking associated with decreased inflammation and improved erection. For full benefit, it's best if the man works up to 21-25 miles per week.
- Cialis daily alone or in combination.
- Safety Information about Xiaflex (collagenase).
Notice that the rate of ED is 0.4% in placebo and 1.8% in the Xiaflex group
--> So, the implied incidence of ED from Xiafex would be 1.8 - 0.4 = 1.4% Also, note that the rate of known rupture from Xiaflex is 0.5%. The rate of possible rupture (heard a popping sound or extensive bruising, etc.) was 0.9%.
0.5 + 0.9 = 1.4% (click here to see the warning box). So, both of those stats support a rate of rupture/ED secondary to Xiaflex would be around 1.4% or 1 in 70.
- Physicians and nurse practitioners click to apply to join our group of Priapus Shot® providers.
Since the tissue is analogous, it may be helpful to also consider research regarding the O-Shot® procedure<--
Apply to participate in this new study showing growth from the Priapus Shot® procedure...