Priapus: The Greek god of fertility
priapus: (without a capital “P”) synonym for “penis”
Priapus Shot ®: A SPECIFIC WAY (protected by the US Patent & Trademark office) of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis.
Enjoy a Bigger & Harder Penis the Day of Treatment!
When I first started doing Cosmetic procedures using Juvederm and Restylane to sculpt the face, it occurred to me that it would be wonderful to do the same thing for the penis.
If you can inject the mouth to give it a larger shape then why should you not be able to do the same thing with the penis?
Since 2006, published research showed that hyaluronic acid fillers, like Restylane formed new and permanent collagen (the filler goes away but is partially replaced by new tissue). So, I became even more interested and considered injecting my own penis with Restylane.
By the Way…Here’s an Interview of the Inventor of the Priapus Shot ® procedure, talking about a Procedure for Women that Uses the Same Technology…the Orgasm Shot ® (or O-Shot ®)
So, back to the Priapus Shot ® procedure, here’s the potential complications of using hyaluronic acid fillers (Restylane & Juvederm):
- With Restylane you can, especially in the forehead, see the side effect of skin necrosis (it turns black and dies and must be surgically removed)! Not a pleasant thought when considering part of the skin of the face, so I never inject the forehead with Restylane where this is known to occur. But, even more disturbing it is to think of necrosis of the penis.
- Lumpiness and nodules can occur with Juvederm and Restylane. Not common in my practice (reported in research as 1 in 10,000). But, I discontinued the use of another hyaluronic acid filler, Hydrelle, because I did see a higher than expected rate of nodule formation. In the face, a nodule is bad enough but in the penis, I just did not want to accept the possibility.
So, I never injected my penis with Restylane.
The Answer Knocks on My Door
After studying the biology of platelet-rich plasma (PRP), I designed a way to rejuvenate the face using this natural product (from the person’s own body). I called it the Vampire Facelift ® and registered it with the US Patent & Trademark Office.
Here’s what I found when using PRP in the face:
- There’s never been an allergic reaction or necrosis (this is coming from your own body, so the body does not react to it as a foreign substance).
- Bruising is minimal if at all.
- There’s no lumpiness or nodules.
- The effects last at least 18 months and could be permanent (as if the skin actually became younger).
- There’s actual growth of new tissue by stimulation of unipotent stem cells. So the change in shape is not from something foreign being in the body but from the body actually rejuvenating and growing!
- The PRFM stimulates new blood flow with new blood vessels–not from simple dilation of the exiting blood vessels (neovascularization).
I think that you can see that all of the 6 advantages listed above would be good for the penis as well.
What the Research Shows
So, then I went to the medical literature, to see what other experts around the world think about PRP–here’s some of what I found:
When researchers injected PRP into nasolabial folds, improvement seen immediately. There was some fading of the improvement over the first few days, then the tissue continued to regenerate and return to near the state of injection by the 12th week. At no point did the tissue go back to the state before injection. None of the patients had any fibrosis, harness, lumpiness, irregularity, or restriction of movement. There have been over 100,000 injections of PRP in the face with no serious side effects.
Researchers showed an increase in healing of wounds using PRP combined with an HA filler.
- Interview with a woman after I treated a scar in the ankle (considered not treatable by her dermatologist).
- In January of (2010), researchers at the University of California School of Medicine injected adipose-tissue derived stem cells into the penis of diabetic rats. The result was that the rats. The results were to “improve erectile function and to alter the micro architecture of the corpus cavernosum with an “increase in the number of endothelial cells” in the corpus cavernosum. Translation: the rats had a harder penis with more tissue–harder and bigger! Notice: In the article, they report that the number of stem cells was so small that they think that the results came from the “paracrine” effects of the fat. This means that they thought the growth factors in the fat are what caused the improvement. These are the same types of growth factors found in huge quantities in the PRFM.
- Just a little reading shows that PRFM is being considered for many diseases that require healing–as in NEW TISSUE GROWTH–that’s what healing is. Sure, insurance is not paying yet, but I hope that you realize the conflict of interest when insurance agencies are required to make a profit (by corporate law) while simultaneously appearing to care about your health.
- As early as 2003, an article out of Boston in the Journal of Urology (J Urol 2003, click here to view), discussing new therapies for erectile dysfunction, suggested that “neovascularization using vascular growth factors has been recently demonstrated to be feasible in animal models.” Translation: If you inject growth factors into an animal’s penis, then it grows new blood vessels and new tissue and gets a bigger harder penis. So, 7 years ago, this was suggested as a possibility for people-animals.PRFM is a way of supplying those growth factors.
- Journal article showing improvement of erectile function with PRP: prp improved erectile function
- Here’s an article showing the preservation of nerve tissue (and erectile function) in the penis with radical prostatectomy: prp for nerve in penis
- We’ve found PRP works very well in most to improve sensation even years after prostatectomy…see videos here.
If you are a health care provider and wish to have training in this method of therapy for the penis, then click here now to learn more about the Priapus Shot®.
PRFM for the Penis: The Priapus Shot®
So, if the Priapus Shot ™does what it should, then using it on the penis should result in all of the following:
Strengthen the penis
Straighten the penis
Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you).
Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
Proven to work in multiple studies
Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
Now, after actually doing the procedure, the results have been as expected.
Here’s the words of the lover of a man who was treated with the Priapus Shot®:
I hesitate to report this (it sounds too much like an infomercial) but I don’t want to hold back the whole story. The lover of a man I treated actually said to him, “This feels like I’m having sex with my hard plastic dildo!” He reported that she came back the next day for quick sex and just to play with her new toy–his penis.
Another patient wrote to me in a text, “One inch longer in girth and length and concrete!”
If You Wish to Be Treated
Here’s the Steps of the Priapus Shot®
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
If you wish to be considered for this procedure, you can go here to see providers of the Priapus Shot ®
I think the day will come when these injections are given routinely in the same way we tune-up a car with a little STP to clean the fuel injectors. Instead, we will use PRFM to clean out the circulation of the penis and grow new blood vessels.
I recommend that you do the Priapus Shot together with the techniques taught here in this course on enlarging the Penis. The course is included for free if you book an appointment for the Priapus Shot.™
If you are a physician and are interested in learning to to the Priapus Shot® procedure, then click here now!
Question: I did some research and most people say it takes three weeks to notice results but you said you saw it immediately. Please explain? Could it be that everyone reacts differently to it? thanks and talk soon.
Answer: If you read the numbers on the PRP research that I posted above, then you will see something similar to what I have observed. The initial volume is from the combination of the platelets and the serum (or water) in the blood plus all the growth factors in the water that the activated platelets are starting to release.
Then over the next three days some of the the water is absorbed by the body. Then there is the growth of new tissue that continues for at least 12 weeks–bringing the volume back up to close to where it was with the initial injection.
So, volume goes up IMMEDIATELY, then goes down to various degrees but slowly over the next three days. In some people this decrease in volume is very small, in others it is a more noticeable decrease. In some, I’m seeing a growth back to where it was with the initial injection or better. In others, there is growth but not quite back to where we started. Smokers have the least amount of growth.
Again, I am speaking mostly from my experience with injecting the face. I see no reason why the same would not happen with the penis, but my experience there is less.
Question: How much growth can I expect?
Answer: 10 to 20% increase in length and girth. An inch in length (a little more) and in girth was seen in the first two patients in the first month. Girth came first (with the injection), then length (with continued growth). I do not yet know if a second injection at 4 to 8 weeks will cause another growth spurt.
Question: Where is the injection put?
Answer: Directly into the corpus cavernosum with a small needle, and into the head of the penis–in a way almost exactly as done with those who use injections for erectile dysfunction.
Question: What about scar tissue?
Answer: If you look at men who inject 3 to 5 times a week over many years for treatment for erectile dysfunction, there is about a 10% incidence of scar tissue formation. This is with multiple injections for years. With this procedure, there is only one injection, so the chances of scar tissue should be almost nothing. In the face, there has not been the report of any fibrosis or scar tissue formation.
Question: Does it hurt?
Answer: I use a lidocaine cream (a strong version of what you might find in a spray to kill the pain of sunburn). It’s the same cream I use on the face before injecting the lips or other areas with Juvederm. The pain is about the same as a normal shot to the buttocks, perhaps less.
Peace & health,
Charles Runels, MD
Inventor of the Priapus Shot (R) procedure
P.S. If you are a health care provider and wish to have training in this method of therapy for the penis, then click here now to learn more about the Priapus Shot®.
P.P.S. If you are considering becoming a patient, click here now to find a certified Priapus Shot® provider.
P.P.P.S . Here’s the shot for the important woman in your life.