- Dr George Ibrahim for Patient Treatment or for Provider Training
- Priapus Shot® Procedure (P-Shot®)
- Orgasm Shot® (O-Shot®) Procedure
- Testosterone Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Lichen Sclerosus Treatment
- Application for O-Shot® Online Training
- Application for P-Shot® Online Training
Find nearest certified P-Shot® provider world wide (click)<–
(anyone not on this list is not certified to provide the procedure)
Is it OK to do a Priapus Shot® procedure after a penile implant? Why should you? What’s the danger to avoid?
Drs Joseph Banno (board certified urologist) & Charles Runels (inventor of the P-Shot® procedure) discuss the issue…
Short version- in most people, it STARTS to work at around 3-4 weeks with full effects at 12 weeks. Some people will see effects sooner. In some people it will not work at all. Depends on the goal.
- For Peyronie’s, the success rate is 75-80%
- For growth of 1/2 inch or more (length & girth), it’s around 70%. The more the man starts with the more likely that growth will be successful.
- For ED, the average increase in the erection scale is 7 (on a scale of 5-25).
I would like to know if the following issue is ok or not.
Two weeks ago i had my first P shot, in the Netherlands, the treatment went fine, but i had some bruses on my penis on the spots were the needle was set, after a couple of days it was gone.
However, i had pain in my penis, especially in the nights, i woke up several times because of a painfull nightly erection.
Also my erection was worse than before the treatment.
My doctor told me to give the penis some rest, so no pump for 3-4 days, after that start again.
Everywhere i see on the internet the color of the plasma is yellow, mine was red, is this normal?
Did the centrifuge do his work well?
Thank you for your reply in advance.
- The consent form for the Priapus Shot® procedure.
- Where to find an official certified Priapus Shot® provider <–
- Where to apply to become a provider of the Priapus Shot® procedure (for physicians and physician extenders)<–
These videos offer answers…
- Physicians who took part in the interviews: J
- Research–Stem Cells “died” but still benefit (from the growth factors)
- Research–PRP improves nerve function and erection (increased arterial pressure within the penis).
- A visual demonstration on the ankle (showing how PRP can restore healthy tissue).
- Find a Priapus Shot® provider (physicians not listed here are imposters).